  Hi...

Hi! I'm a newbie to LugNet and BayLUG. I think I've talke dot SOMEONE before about the group, but, I was wondering about your upcoming meetings? When? Where? What's done there? I'm in the NORTHERN Bay Area, up in Santa Rosa. Anybody else up this far (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Hi...

(...) north? (...) Hi, Matt, adn welcome! I'm in Oakland, and we have one member in Albany, but you are not the furthest away from the usual Fremont meeting grounds - that honor goes to Mike Poindexter down in Selma in the Valley. If you want to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)