  Soccer Truck

Hey it's been awful quiet around here lately. I didn't see much spoken before the soccer truck display at Spartan Stadium. But I did go. It was quite excellent. My kids had a blast and of course, me too! Saw Russell, Tom and Paul there. Paul and Tom (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)