  FT(at the meet): #4563 Load N' Haul Railroad

Hey all, I just found this awesome set from 1992 recently, cleaned it up, and I estimate that it's about 98% complete. It's missing a few stickers and a few minor pieces. Only semi-major missing pieces are one of the black wheel covers for the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)