  Re: Name of Club

I did not go to the last get together, but I wanted to very badly, so all of you don't know me from Adam, but here's my $.25.. I think either baylug.org or sfbaylug.org is perfect because: 1) they are intuitive urls; 2) "L" is for Lego, which is at (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)