  april fool stuff

this was passed on to me on 4/1 because my co-worker know I do lego stuff. not sure how many people on this list seen it already... April Fools day aviation news.. NASA CONTRACTS WITH DANISH COMPANY FOR FUTURE PLANETARY PROBES... Faced with rampant (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)