  NMRA

I received the info packet from the NMRA. I need to fill it out and send it in soon and wanted to get some info from the people in BayLTC. I am posting here in addition to mailing out in case some are not yet on the mail list. These are the parts I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA

(...) Dunno if things will be the same, but at the MSP NMRA con last summer we were able to wangle a large number of people into attendance somewhat "informally" by talking to the groups cooordinator the day of the show. I was willing to risk it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA

(...) I'm planning on being there. Russell (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  (canceled)

  Re: NMRA

i would be interested in going to the train event in August...i would be able to supply some rolling stock and maybe a building or two(if there is room). I agree with the Mr. Poindexter that we display MOC's instead of Lego trains since some of the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA

I could use one, if there is an advantage to registering with the group, or I can register on my own, since I'm a member of NMRA. Let me know. Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)