    FOTM! Castle + Space —David Simmons
   Hey all, Toy Go Round comes through again! I purchased six bags of very promising-looking stuff two weeks ago. After some sorting, perusing of Fibblesnork, and downloading of instructions, here's what I've managed to reconstruct: #6020 Magic Shop (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        I forgot one thing . . . —David Simmons
   I also chanced upon an MISB #4552 Cargo Crane for $20. This is the only Train set to come with green Train doors. I will be adding this set to the list of the others when I offer them for trade or sale. Dave (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)