Subject:
FOTM! Castle + Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:38:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

Toy Go Round comes through again!  I purchased six bags of very
promising-looking stuff two weeks ago.  After some sorting, perusing of
Fibblesnork, and downloading of instructions, here's what I've managed to
reconstruct:

#6020 Magic Shop
#6075 Wolfpack Tower
#1752 Battle Boat
#1712 Crossbow Cart
#6940 Alien Moon Stalker - What a super-cool set, especially with those
trans-green windows!
#6926 Mobile Recovery Vehicle
#6872 Lunar Patrol Craft
#6892 Modular Space Transport
#6820 Starfire 1
#1499 Twin Starfire
#1498 Spy-bot
#6879 Blizzard Baron
#6898 Ice-Sat V
#6983 Ice Station Odyssey

The bags also contained parts, but not nearly complete sets of:

#2153 Robo Stalker - got two of the 3x4x5 trans-orange inverse canopy piece!
#2154 Robo Master - got the trans-antifreeze corridor corners.
#6919 Planetary Prowler - got the trans-green windshield and shuttle bay
doors.
#6932 Stardefender 200 - This may be all there, I haven't got around to
building it yet.
#6815 Hovertron - got the big circular piece, another table for my space
bar!
#6399 Shuttle Launch Pad - got most of the tower and launch pad.

All for the princely sum of around $150.  There was also a huge handful of
Classic Space minifigs, all in mint condition as well as a good number of
Castle 'figs.  The good news for everyone reading this is that I will be
making the bulk of these sets available for sale or trade as soon as I have
them built and am sure they are complete.  I must say now that I will
definitely be keeping the Wolfpack Tower, Magic Shop and Alien Moon Stalker,
the rest I should have ready by next week.

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini