Re: MODEL BART TRAIN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Michael Kay writes:
Ive just completed a model of a BART train with the some of the pieces i • picked
up at the BAYLTC meeting earlier this month......Some commented that i was on • a
"gray quest" for grey pieces.....i obviously didn't get enough grey pieces
because i only have enough grey pieces to build one car.   [my lego collection
isn't as big as some others.......dont have enough cash to feed my lego
habits.....seeing that my mom no longer buys me any LEGO].....well anyways i
hope u like it....

click here: http://www.geocities.com/whompalompa/train to see the BART
car......

(Mike hadn't quite got the addy right)

They do look quite nice however.  Not too sure if right, since I have only been
on BART once. I went downtown on a BART, it kind of impressed me, but not all
that much... The Toonerville Trolley is more my style (Scarbrough RT) :)...That
or Steam Railcars.

James P