Subject:
MODEL BART TRAIN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 00:47:17 GMT

Ive just completed a model of a BART train with the some of the pieces i picked
up at the BAYLTC meeting earlier this month......Some commented that i was on a
"gray quest" for grey pieces.....i obviously didn't get enough grey pieces
because i only have enough grey pieces to build one car.   [my lego collection
isn't as big as some others.......dont have enough cash to feed my lego
habits.....seeing that my mom no longer buys me any LEGO].....well anyways i
hope u like it....

click here: http://www.geocities.com/whompalompa/trains to see the BART
car......

-mike