Re: General Box #4 - I gave it to someone at the meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:02:11 GMT

Crud, I didn't know there was another Jambalaya box, or I would have traded into
it!

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

David, did you end up with that box??

It should be sent on when you are done - let me know how much it costs you and
I'll pay for it at the June meeting.

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com

--