Subject:
Public Thank You
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:14:46 GMT

I wish to make a big thanks to those in BayLUG who helped me out on this
last 3033 sale at Toy's R Us.  Thanks to Tom Stangl, Eric McCarthy, Paul
Sinasohn and Fred Yorkel, I was able to get an additional 92 more of the
tubs, which will eventually make 2 entire modules.

Along with what I picked up here in Fresno, plus the 200 on rain checks
(which are still not in - a good thing, because I have no room for them and
am broke right now to boot) I was able to pull in 381 tubs.  That is enough
to build 7 1/2 modules.

The city layout is going fine and I have finished the layout for inner 6 of
the 10 modules it will contain.  I will be making some final adjustments and
should have a map posted as early as Friday detailing the available spaces.
Unfortunately, the NMRA layout will not be big enough to hold my entire town
layout and still leave us room in the center, so I am having to make it able
to be broken in half and still function normally, have trains run and not
look like something is missing.  That is the reason for the delay.

Mike Poindexter