  Re: quick question

(...) Using LUG and LTC is the going standard. Bay stands for "Bay Area." We really couldn't have used BALUG anyway. It is used for the Bay Area Linux Users Group, balug.org. Besides, I have heard many people recognize us as being from the Bay Area (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)