  RE: What a blast!

David, Well yeah always! There is always something someone wants that I don't need in exchange for something I desperately need! But I wanted to talk to about the trade. We swapped 2 Blacktron corner pieces for 8 1X4 trans yellow bricks and 2 1X2 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)