Re: March and Subsequent BAYLUG Meetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:48:29 GMT

From: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com (Mark Benz)
Subject: March and Subsequent BAYLUG Meetings
Date: Tue, Feb 29, 2000, 1:04 PM

Does anyone have an agenda for the Meeting in Fremont on the 12th?

Also, any ideas as to preferred date for next meeting?
Before or after the NMRA convention? I would think before to test/dry run
everything???
Should book Fukaya soon if want June, or somewhere else?

If we are going to the Fukaya room, we should definitely book it now so we
can get it on a Saturday and therefore get the maximum time available.

Russell Clark
http://baylug.org/russellc/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=130
ICQ: 39423705