Re: BayLUG/LTC Meeting Agenda and Modules Proposals/ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:27:44 GMT

Uhhhhh, if HE doesn't want to trade grey windows for black, *I* will.  I only
have 4 black windows, though ;-)

Unless you are talking a different piece.

Russell Clark wrote:

Hey Russell..

I've got a 4.5 volt motor from an Expert Builder motor set, complete with
battery box and cable.. you interested in a possible trade?

I certainly am. Also, did you still want to trade my grey metroliner window
piece for one of your black ones?

Russell Clark
http://baylug.org/russellc/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=130