  Re: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

(...) Well, for depth, I refer to how far from the observer a module is. Height would be how deep from top to bottom. I know it is kind of ambiguous, but we will get it described correctly when we determine dimensions. I already built a subway in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  BayLUG/LTC Meeting Agenda and Modules Proposals/ideas

Hi All, I guess a big question is how many people are "in" or interested in both clubs. I would expect a lot of, if not complete overlap. I am also concerned that if we do not have a significant amount of "open to the public" time the Library may (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: BayLUG/LTC Meeting Agenda and Modules Proposals/ideas

Mark Benz <mbenz@broadvision.com> wrote in message news:000201bf718c$63...ion.com... (...) concerned (...) the (...) time, (...) I would suggest perhaps an hour or two of open "show time" to simulate having an actual train show going, except that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)