Subject:
2000 sets in Pinole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 02:16:30 GMT

Just wanted to let everyone know I was at the Pinole TRU today and they had
most of the Arctic and Knight's Kingdom sets along with the B-Wing (I got
the second to last one), Flash Speeder, Gungan Patrol, and Technic Pit Droid
and Battle Droid.  No Destroyer Droid, rats!  :-)

The B-Wing set is ok, I guess.  I think the ship is a little flimsy, but $30
is a good price for the number and variety of pieces.  At long last, a
trans-yellow visor!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini