  February Meet dates

Hey all, I hope everyone had a great holiday and new year's celebration. I will be attempting to secure a room for us at the Albany library for February. Zonker will be unable to make the weekend of the 19th so that leaves the 5th, 12th, and 26th (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)