Subject:
February Meet dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:58:53 GMT

Hey all,

I hope everyone had a great holiday and new year's celebration.  I will be
attempting to secure a room for us at the Albany library for February.
Zonker will be unable to make the weekend of the 19th so that leaves the
5th, 12th, and 26th (all Saturdays).  I was wondering what the availability
of everyone would be for these respective dates.  Also, is February to early
for anyone?  We can always do it in March.

The room at the Library is about half as small as the Fukaya, however it is
not near the main entrance or parking areas so we will not get as much
off-the-street traffic (fine with me).  However, the entrance to the room is
directly off of the childrens area of the library, so we will most likely
get a good number of curious kids.  On Saturdays the library is open from
10am to 5pm and I'm assuming those hours will apply to the room as well.

The reservations for the room are made at the beginning of each month.   The
library person who showed me the room said the weekends fill up fast so I
would need to know soon which dates people prefer.  The Albany library is
only about a mile from the El Cerrito Plaza BART station so it should be
fairly easy to get to for those coming from far away.  Perhaps some kind
soul could volunteer their vehicle for pickups?

David Simmons

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini