Re: Next BAYLUG Meet now March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:51:24 GMT

I was under the impression that David Simmons wanted to book a meeting
somewhere in Albany, but I've not heard anything about it and have been too
swamped/lazy (pick one :) to look up his email address to inquire.

  He was going to be away for the holidays. Hopefully he can look into
it soon, and let us know more about the opportunity to meet in another
new location. :-)

Is it too piggy to suggest a longer and earlier time than 1-5, as it affords
more time for folks to come and go when they can (though 1-5 is just right for
me on Sundays)?. Can something additional be worked out and/or substituted?

  The meeting room hours are driven by the hours that the library are
open...Saturdays we get 10-5, Sundays we get 1-5. That's why we've
chosen Saturdays at the Fukaya Room when we set up meetings.

  It sounds like Saturdays were booked even farther out, and Mark signed
us up for the first available day...

      -Z-

--
    The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is open to kids of all ages.
homepage - http://BayLUG.org   membership - http://BayLUG.org/membership.html