Subject:
2k Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:22:04 GMT

Lots of 2k sets at Target on Hamilton in San Jose.
I went this morning and picked up the Gungan Patrol (7115) and the A-Wing
Fighter (7134). Just for some fun.

And now I don't want to do any work.

They also had the Boba Fett Slave (7144), Desert Skiff (7104), one of the
Arctic sets (looked fairly large, maybe 6575) and there was one
other...ummm...
I think it was the B-Wing one 7180, but my mind is going, so don't shoot me
if I'm wrong about that one.

Happy Hunting, Happy Holidays.

Hope everyone gets the sets they wish for.

Fred
Fred Yokel
2635 North First Street, Suite 204
San Jose, CA  95134