  NMRA San Jose in Y2K

I have been placed on the waiting list for the NMRA Convention in San Jose. The show will take place Friday, August 4th through Sunday, August 6th. I told the layout coordinator that it was a Lego Train layout and got this response: [snipped for (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NMRA San Jose in Y2K

I'm in for helping, Mike, but I'll have to deflect until I get back from the UK at the start of February. Let's do some planning at the next BAYLUG meeting about this.... I'm willing to drive 2 or 3 others down to Fresno for a some weekends of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NMRA San Jose in Y2K

(...) I agree. We should start planning immediately. (...) Since I don't have the time or money to build my own modules, I'm willing to help out a few weekends building them. Russell (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NMRA San Jose in Y2K

Yeah, I can bring track, trains, maybe some buildings, but I just don't know if I'll have the spare bricks/money to build a proper module. Is there a web page online for tips for building modules? Do they HAVE to be all Lego except the base, or can (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)