  Anyone seen 2K Lego?

I just checked the Sunnyvale TRU, nothing yet :-/ Of course, there are no sales this week, so it doesn't matter - 7124 would be the only one I'd buy reg price right now, after my latest binges. ...Speaking of binges, um, I bought out the SF (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Anyone seen 2K Lego?

(...) Yesterday I stopped by the Zainy Brainy and Toysrus in San Mateo. No y2k. Since new sets only appeared in the east yesterday, I wouldn't expect them to appear in the bay area for a few days. - chris (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Anyone seen 2K Lego?

I sure hope they end up here this week! I didn't even notice the Kmart ad has 25% off SW toys, INCLUDING Lego! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)