Subject:
Anyone seen 2K Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:11:12 GMT

I just checked the Sunnyvale TRU, nothing yet :-/

Of course, there are no sales this week, so it doesn't matter - 7124 would
be the only one I'd buy reg price right now, after my latest binges.

...Speaking of binges, um, I bought out the SF Learningsmith of every
Mindstorms RIS, because I talked them into 40% off.  There weren't that
many, and I need to Ebay some.  Sooooo......

Once I order, and have in my hand, the RIS 1.5 upgrade, I am going to sell
one outright to anyone that wants it at $150 (if you pick it up - if you
want it shipped, I'd have to charge for that, of course).  That makes me a
whopping $15 for the hassle, and you save $70 over getting the RIS 1.5
(which I have yet to find in the stores, and legoworldshop.com is selling
at $220).

First person to answer me here at home, after 2pm Monday afternoon, gets
one.  If noone wants it, no problem, I'll throw it on Ebay.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/