    Re: Use Lugnet for Bay Area LEGO Mailing List? —Tom McDonald
   Hi Erik. I e-mailed Ray Flournoy last night recommending that we should at least give it a try to see how it works out. I, for one, am in favor of giving it a go, but not wholly relying upon it until we are sure it's what we want. Disadvantage: some (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Use Lugnet for Bay Area LEGO Mailing List? —Tom Stangl
   I'd prefer using this NG, as it is less stuff stored on MY computer, and easy enough to file a message in a mail folder in Netscape if I wish. (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)