  RE: Interested in older catalogs

HI, I'll look around. Do you have any spare white 2x4s or red low slopes? BTW we cannot make this sat's meeting. Sorry. m (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  White parts, plain bricks

Mark, When digging around for some other parts, I found 4 white 2x3 rounded edge bricks. You can borrow them if you wish, but I will definitely want them back. I can dig around in all my stuff this weekend (gotta sort out all those ziplocs from (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Low slopes with stripes? Russell?

Russell, Was it you that wanted the striped bricks? Do you only want ones with straight stripes, not triangles? I found the following this week: 18 - yellow 4x3 with rectangular red stripes (may want to keep 4-8) 4 - yellow 2x3 with rectangular red (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Low slopes with stripes? Russell?

(...) Yes, that was me. I am definitely interested in the yellow slopes, but I need to check on which type of blue slopes I already have. Russell (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)