Subject:
White parts, plain bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:32:32 GMT

Mark,

When digging around for some other parts, I found 4 white 2x3 rounded edge
bricks.  You can borrow them if you wish, but I will definitely want them back.

I can dig around in all my stuff this weekend (gotta sort out all those ziplocs
from auctions, etc) and see if I can find more.

If anyone needs a particular size of brick in a particular color, please let me
know NOW.  I am going to sort out 90% of my rectangular bricks for Ebay
auctions, and now is the time to have me set stuff aside.  I'll only be selling
white, yellow, red, blue - I keep all other colors.