  RE: Looking for pieces to trade at the meeting (November and Dece mber )

Here is my updated list of pieces I need. I have a very eclectic lot of stuff that I can trade for these pieces. Let me know what you need and I'll wade through and see if we have a match up. 1 2X6 trans blue hinged roof plate 4 1X2 white beam with (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Looking for pieces to trade at the meeting (November and Dece mber )

Not to nit pick too much, but I feel we would be helped if we standardized the terms a bit. I think that there are some elements that are referred to differently than "industry standard" that I have commented on. If I can get to the Decemer meeting, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Looking for pieces to trade at the meeting (November and Dece mber )

Janet, I know for a fact that I have the 1x2 white bricks with classic space logo. Please look around for the large spoked wheels (396, 395) or the 2x2x5 girders (red or black - 1682, 6444) I got 2 more large boxes in, so I'll bring them tomorrow. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)