Re: When is the next BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:43:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Mike P wrote:
Who else will be bringing train stuff?  I don't think I will finish my train
station by then and will be focusing on cars from here until X-mas.

I'll bring some train stuff if we are meeting on 11/27/99.
Not as much as you, but at least some cars and 9V track.
However, I don't have a station built right now either.

I'll be bringing my train stuff. I've got a station and platform built so we
can use that if we want to. I'm bringing my SD-40 diesel engine - not typical
to pulling passenger freight but so what cuz I'm gonna try and have my club
cars done anyway. I'll bring my pizza restaurant and small apartment building
too if it's done. Who else is bringing train stuff?

I also want to bring a few space items, my newest starfighter, and a homemade
monorail (very prototypically ugly right now :-). I'm always up for space
stuff. Who else is bringing space stuff?

-Tom McD.