    Alternate Room
   Lego my Lego! I stopped by the Campbell Public Library last night to check out the room. It's not as nice or as big as the Fukaya. It is building-locked in the middle of the library, so there are no windows. It is smaller than the Fukaya-maybe half (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)