Re: next BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:49:39 GMT

The later the meeting is, the better for me.  Work is still pretty busy in
early and mid November.  If I can make it, I will leave the modules at home,
as they are too big to transport easily and can instead bring train stuff.

Paul, this time, I will bring all the controller parts.  :-)

I should have my Yellow/Black Beeliner train up to 5 club cars, possibly six
by then and maybe even dual engines.  Also, I should have a pretty long
metroliner combo running as well (7 or so cars) and if I get time (probably
not) I will try to make some freight car rolling stock and possibly remake my
monorail station into a train station.  I should have enough track for 2
loops, but I don't want to feel like I am hogging all the tables.

Mike Poindexter

PS:  Is anyone else going to be brining metroliner cars?  I was wondering how
long we could make one.  I think a 15-20 car metroliner would look TOO COOL!