Re: next BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:27:42 GMT

  Hi gang,  (this bounced the first time...)

  Yeah, we should have started this sooner... :-(

  Fukaya is only available to us on Saturday, 11/28 (Thanksgiving
Weekend, when folks normally travel, shop, or vegetate at home).

  The only other opening is Sunday, 11/14, but that's only open
from 1p-5p, if we prefer to do a half-day, earlier in the month.

  I've got us penciled in for the 28th. (Sorry Russell. :-(

  We can still try to find another room, earlier in the month.
Who has any other contacts? Church Halls can usually come free,
or cheap, and usually have bathrooms and nearby parking. Or we
might be able to take over someone's condo complex (though those
usually cost a fair penny, especially around the holidays).

  I'll bring some train stuff to wherever we meet. (I'll also
bring a crock-pot of some warm, spiced Apple Cider! :-d )

         -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
Onsite Network Support, currently at 1250 Charleston Rd., Mt. View, CA