Re: Danger Will Robinson!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 01:41:35 GMT

Warning.
The following is a hazard to your pocketbook!

I just went by WalMart (Milpitas) on the way back from lunch and saw a
display of  Wild West. I've always wanted to get a bunch of Cavalry
Minifigs and Covered wagons so I stopped to check the price. The Weapons
Wagons were marked down from $7.77 to $4.50 (SAH price is $8.75).

So I got a few. When I took them up to the counter they scanned at $3.00!
(Obviously I went back and got some more.)

While I was getting more Weapons Wagons, I checked the prices on the rest
of the kits in the display. The only other one that registered as a sale
item was the Frontier Patrol--marked down from $5.88 to $2.25! (SAH price
is $6.75)

The weapons wagon would have been a much bigger threat to my pocketbook
if I hadn't bought 20 last january from Target.  However Frontier Patrol
sounds good.

-Bill