  Walmarts that actually have clearance stuff - WHERE, dangit?!?

(...) This was UCDavis area. Well, I don't want to drive 4 hours round trip unless I HAVE to (and if I DO have to, WHICH Walmart up there has them??). Does anyone know of a Walmart in the South/Central Bay area that has MANY of the Space Tri-packs (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)