Subject:
Walmarts that actually have clearance stuff - WHERE, dangit?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 05:04:20 GMT

From RTL:
Sal Paja wrote:

I've seen Forbidden Ruins for $35
Space pack for $3
Samurai Swords man for $1
and several others for 50% off

sal

On 19 Aug 1999, Pat Talken wrote:

Was at the local WAL-MART yesterday and was checking the discount aisle and
tried to check the price on Forbidden Ruins and it wouldn't scan. Several days
before it had scanned at $50. So I tried several different sets and none of
them would scan. Hopefully they are dropping the prices again and just haven't
got them loaded. The scanner would say "check with associate for help" when I
scanned the price. These were only the sets in the discount aisle. They also
dropped the price on the Space pack ( has three sets in it) to 7.50. Gonna try
again tomorrow, I have heard people say it has dropped to $35 in their area so
hopefully it has dropped that low here.

Patrick B.
ptalken@shreve.net

This was UCDavis area.  Well, I don't want to drive 4 hours round trip
unless I HAVE to (and if I DO have to, WHICH Walmart up there has them??).
Does anyone know of a Walmart in the South/Central Bay area that has MANY
of the Space Tri-packs at $3?  I'd want 20+ at that price, but won't make
the drive if they're at $7.50.  I'm sure there are other sets I'd buy at
50% off too.  I'm tired of driving all over creation to check Walmarts and
finding ZERO clearance stuff.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/