  Re: Second BayLUG get-together (8/99) summary

(...) I'm very much interested in going to one of these meetings. I'm not currently a member, but would be willing to pay for a full membership, even though I don't need a web page (have a whole server, see (URL) didn't see a ride page, would (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: Second BayLUG get-together (8/99) summary

IF you can get to BART and then take BART to MacArthur, I could pick you up on my way to get David S in El Cerrito.... But maybe by November there will be another person in SF or on the peninsula who could give you a ride...If not, let me know Paul (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)