  Needed overview of motors

Can someone give me a primer on which motors are good for what and how they work. I am thinking of building some motorized models like a ferris wheel or just motorizing some pieces on a train and want to know what would be appropriate. I need to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Needed overview of motors

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, ba-lego@cinnamon.com (Janet Graff) writes: Hi Janet. Sorry to have missed you at the meeting! I can help somewhat. Others might have to fill in. (...) Dunno. (...) On a train you can use either. Just remember that any (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Needed overview of motors

(...) Seems like there was a post on lugnet, at some time in the past, with info about the power and speed of various LEGO motors. Probably in lugnet.robotics or lugnet.build. Which just a long way of saying, "I think it's in the lugnet archives. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)