Re: MacFrugals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:23:19 GMT

I still don't know if I can make the meeting, though I am going to try.

I only found 1 6506 at the Sunnyvale TRU, I'd like about 10 of them, if you can
pick them up for me.

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

The Emeryville has quite a number of those bags, Tom, and I work quite near
there. I can get you some and give them to you at teh meeting on Aug 7 if you
want...

Paul Sinasohn
still a bit new....

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:
You didn't take them all, did you?  I want some 6406s ;-)

Eric McCarthy wrote:

By the way, the little poly bag kits are .97 at TRU right now (as of last
night)
There are about 4 different ones including the little race car. FYI

Thanks for the tip; the Sunnyvale TRU had those for $0.97:
6816 (UFO mismarked as Exploriens)
6406 race
6791 wild west ("Keep Out" cart)
1806 aquazone

Those are all '97 or '96 polybags.

The insectoid polybags were still full price.
I didn't see any raft polybags, so I don't know how much they were.
Anyone else want to share this piece of info?

/Eric of Newark/