Re: MacFrugals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:34:44 GMT

By the way, the little poly bag kits are .97 at TRU right now (as of last
night)
There are about 4 different ones including the little race car. FYI

Thanks for the tip; the Sunnyvale TRU had those for $0.97:
6816 (UFO mismarked as Exploriens)
6406 race
6791 wild west ("Keep Out" cart)
1806 aquazone

Those are all '97 or '96 polybags.

The insectoid polybags were still full price.
I didn't see any raft polybags, so I don't know how much they were.
Anyone else want to share this piece of info?

/Eric of Newark/