    Grab bags? —Tom McDonald
   Just to hear myself talk again, what about grab bags? Do we want to do that again? Joe Greene mentioned something about raking in pieces from a big box but I'd still like to know more about how that works especially for the little pieces that can (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)