Subject:
Grab bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:18:01 GMT

Just to hear myself talk again, what about grab bags? Do we want to do that
again?

Joe Greene mentioned something about raking in pieces from a big box but I'd
still like to know more about how that works especially for the little pieces
that can slip through a rake, and who buys/keeps the sandbox? Any further
thoughts Joe?

I'm certainly not volunteering Raymond Flournoy for the job. He's done a great
job with the last two and needs to come just for the enjoyment of it if he
wants.

I am loathe to volunteer myself to buy grab bag pieces because I'm not sure I
can find the good discounts like Raymond does. Also, since I'm short on cash,
I'd have to ask everyone to pay me first and to do it soon so I can find
enough good stuff between now and the meeting.

-Tom McD.