    returning from legoland —Yifun Liang
   I just spent another 1.5 days at legoland, many new stuff at the shop since my last visit (opening day).. postcards - I can find 4 different ones: the "lake" at entrace w/ dinasaur, legoland ca park map, lego sub at the imagination zone, and statue (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)