Subject:
returning from legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:42:04 GMT

I just spent another 1.5 days at legoland, many new stuff at the shop
since my last visit (opening day)..

postcards - I can find 4 different ones: the "lake" at entrace w/
dinasaur, legoland ca park map, lego sub at the imagination zone, and
statue of liberty at miniland.

2x4 brick eraser - in red and yellow

keychains - darth vader, luke (in rebel pilot suit), red 2x4 brick, red
ninja, santa (all red), some town racing dude, gail storm, some pirate
dude (w/ hook and wooden leg), spaceport spaceman, in addition to the ones
available at opening day.

service pack - 5388, 5295, 5390, 5226, 5115, 5203, 5382, 5383, aside from
5115 which is $11.95 a piece, the rest are 3.95, mostly technic service
pack, and mostly (really) old stuff. also they have some duplo service
pack, but I did not check out the detail. the packaging looks old too.

plastic sign (about 8x11) with adventurer, ninja/castle theme, and a
general "under construction" sign.

legoland baseball, mini basketball, and mini football

they have a darth vader w/ light saber and a R2D2 in display outside the
big shop for kids to take picture with, looks pretty cool.. I took some
picture.

lots of starwar ep1 stuff at the big shop, they still marked up about 3-5
dollars for the sets.

lots of magnet with different theme, rock raider, ninja, res-q, .. etc.
also each theme has it's own keychain (same as magnet except has a ring)
and patch, adventurer theme has a set of stickers with words like "keep
out" or "open at your own risk" (not exact word).

I did not notice too many new stuff at miniland since my opening day
visit, however, most of the "water" or fountains in miniland are filled
with pennies, and some boat has them too. some tourists were throwing
coins at the boat and see who can get the coin to stay on the boat...

took some more pictures, but then, I have not have time to organize any of
the pictures I took previously, so it'll still be awhile.....