Re: Floor plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 00:20:54 GMT

Please forgive me: see the floorplan page linked from http://www.baylug.org

-Tom McD.

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom McDonald writes:
No real new news here, but I did manage to post Mark Benz' latest floor plan
idea and made a minor provision for these aforementioned ideas should we use
them.

BTW, how does the rake catch the smaller pieces? Are the smaller pieces
attached to bigger ones catchable by the rake? While raking, do we close the
lid as much as possible so that we're not seeing what we're snagging?

-Tom McD.

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Joseph (Joe) Greene writes:
I've got some large blue tarps for the play zone...

I might even be able to provide enoughh bricks PRIMO/Duplo
and standard LEGO to stock it...BTW I do have an idea for a
grab bag type of deal, using a small sandbox with toy
rakes..for a $1 (or even up to $5 depending on how full it
is) you get a straight line with a toy rake and you keep
everything it catches...