    RE: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club —Mark Benz
   Hi, Not being a "baylug web coder" this may be a stupid question, but couldn't we just mirror the first two pages of the Baylug site to Bay Insider, and not have to maintain 2 sites? Mark (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club —Tom McDonald
   Not a stupid question! It's worth considering even if it is redundant data and there's not really too much of it either. ATM I can't think of anything different to put on those pages other than what's already found on the main and membership pages. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)