Re: Fremont pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 17:58:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Russell Clark writes:
I have posted my pictures of the quarterly meet in Fremont. There are only
seven of them, but with Joe's pieces all over the floor, who had time for
pics.
:)
http://baylug.org/russellc/99fremont

Awright -- good stuff!

BTW, is there anywhere we see more photos of Roger Rothhaar's space ships?
I'm tantalized by the shapes of the leftmost & rightmost ships on that page.

IIRC he has no web page. So unless he's sent pix to you personally...

Roger's ships are very cool - adaptations of the Galactic Mediator and others
redone in very cool color schemes. He's working on a yellow and dark gray ship
that's exceptional. I'll try and get good pix of these up on the Baylug space
page.

He told me he's not very good at coming up with his own designs and basically
likes to improve upon designs he likes. But I'll bet he could come up with
something good by himself. He's got enough pieces from years of collecting to
do it. And from what I've seen, he takes excellent care of his stuff.

-Tom McD.