    First BayLUG meeting deemed "a success"! —David K. Z. Harris
    We met at the Fremont main public library in the Fukaya Room. This room was large, seats 96 folks, and we had (14) 2.5'x 5' tables set out for our use, whith lots of chairs. We had a bunch of power outlets on the walls, as well as in pockets in the (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: First BayLUG meeting deemed "a success"! —Tom McDonald
     (...) This was a very good sized room especially if we want to separate club and visitor activities - for now, not too small, not too big. I'm glad we were favorably received. We could line up the tables so half the room is for visitor interaction (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

         Re: First BayLUG meeting deemed "a success"! —Russell Clark
     (...) It was a very nice place. Plenty of space. Its a good idea to separate interective from noninteractive. It was nice that we were well received. (...) It seemed that we had a constant flow of people, as many as 30 at a time. Signs inside the (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: First BayLUG meeting deemed "a success"! —Raymond Flournoy
    A very big thanks to Zonker, Russell, Fred, Mark, and anyone else involved in the organizing of this event! It was much more ambitious than I'd been imagining, and I was quite happy to see how well it went. One conclusion that had been discussed (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)