Re: 773 Re: [Ba-lego] Re: Welcome to the "Ba-lego" mailing list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 23:12:50 GMT

With the authentication issues on lugnet, and the way Mailman likes to
mail out passwords, I don't think this is a good idea.  Besides, we
have the baylug mailing lists now.

--Bill.

Andrew Beals writes:
Yes, it was "broken" and I just moved all the mailing lists over here to
mailman.  Zonker hit it on the head.

Andy

ps. The 773 is in order to get into Paul Gyugyi's email.

--
The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be lighted. - Plutarch
http://cinnamon.com/~bandy/ DoD#1005