Re: Lunch in Library OK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 20:21:59 GMT

I checked with the Fremont Library, and it is OK to bring in a bag lunch,
fast food, drinks, etc. on Saturday.

  Mark, you rule!  Thanks for the follow-up. I should have called myself.
So, are you the person they will give the key to? When will you be
there on Saturday? I plan on showing up just before 11:00.

  I'll be bringing;
   a small, square, building table, and the table-building web page.
   a small TV and VHS VCR, plus a few LEGO-theme tapes to play.
   a Hi-8 video camera, to hopefully capture some of the events flavor.
   a couple of power strips, to run things.
   some train cars and engines, and a bunch of track, with 2 controllers.
   a couple of power strips, to run things.
   some parts for folks (finally repaying trades from October!)
   some old catalogs and instructions to trade/sell.
   some snack food to share.
  *Sign-up infor sheets for BayLUG Membership! Save $10 for paid membership!
      http://baylug.org/membership.html

  I look forward to seeing folks on Saturday! (Bring a friend! :-)

       -Z-    http://baylug.org

http://baylug.org/carlsbad99.html  Grand Opening Planning Page
http://baylug.org/zonker/  my main page
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZFSOne.html  the Firehouse
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZRondDom.html  the Round House
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZTrajnoj.html  my trains page
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZSignal.html  LED signal circuit
http://baylug.org/zonker/tables/building.html  table plans
        David K. Z. Harris    frenezulo@esperanto.org
"It's a good start, but I'm always looking for a few more LEGOs"